Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just a little distraction and a note to all those in my course....I have recordings of the theology lectures on mp3. Files if you want them send me an email at griffin_laura@hotmail.co.uk and I'll try and send them to you or give me a re/writable CD and I'll transfer them for you or bring a memory stick to lessons and I'll try and remember to bring my laptop to save them for you.

other things....If you want to know how to add links and pictures etc to profile let me know and I'll do a step by step guide thing otherwise just ask me and I'll show you....But Dot said there might be a few people so I can make a guide at some point if people want it.

Thanks Guys.....

Youth Work Rules!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Thank you! I'm sure that is going to be extremely helpful at some point as I'm bound to miss out on something important!

Naomi said...

How on earth do i put a picture with my profile. Seriously, the help bit for adding a picture really doesn't help! Would be wonderful if you could let me know, thank you Laura! x

Naomi said...

Also (sorry about this, but help is needed!) How do you put people as the links on your site? So i could just click on my site instead of going through Dot's? Thank you muchly! x