Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Recent News:

* Thank you so much to people who have sponsored me already. I'm waiting to hear from a few tea companies that I've asked if they will consider sponsoring me.
* My church here in Coventry have said that they would like to donate a bit of the money raised from our Christmas fair which I am very grateful for...!
* I've been in contact with the other volunteer who has been working in the project since September. Her name is Piia and she's from Finland. It seems that the villiage is pretty basic but the office occasionally has electricity and even more occasionally has internet.
* I will be hosting a 'virtual' going away drinks party. This is an event where if you would like to, you could buy me a virtual drink and the money will go towards the target that I have to raise. (Now... I know that most of you have looking for a chance to get me drunk over the last few years!)
I will be adding more details about this soon, so watch this space....

No comments: