Monday, March 12, 2007

Too many things happening all at once.....

Why do so many thing all happen at once? i have literally no time anymore!
Oh well....
Tomorrow i will be 19, that's quite exiting!
First Birthday away from home at university so should be different!

Some of the things going on in my little head at the moment that may explain the mush that i appear to have instead of brains lately!
  1. Reflections on placement! They make me think so much about my youth work its scary, really good though, to look at all the things that i/others do in youth work and see how they can be improved or challenged!
  2. Theological Reflection- kinda goes in with the above but meaning reflecting using the bible, theory and theology......it hurts my brain sometimes!
  3. Everything going on back home, organising stuff for Easter/Summer, looking out for family/youth there.
  4. All the millions of faith questions i seem to have at the moment (well, its been quite a long moment....but you know what i mean!)
  5. Actually living.......day to day studentdom.......generally quite difficult most of the time!
  6. Etc Etc....

Well thats some of the stuff.....so i appologise if i dont Blog as well as i should do because when it comes to having time or even the brain to manage it at the moment......its a little taxing!

Hope you are all ok!

Take care x

3 comments:

rich kendrick said...

Penblwydd Hapus Laura (Happy Birthday) :)

Anonymous said...

THINK ABOUT IT
By Diana Turner

When I am born, I am BLACK
When I grow up, I am BLACK
When I am sick, I am BLACK
When I am cold, I am BLACK
When I die, I am BLACK.
But you!
When you're born, you're PINK
When you grow up, you're WHITE
When you're sick, you're GREEN
When you go out in the sun, you're RED
When you're cold, you go blue
When you die, you're purple
AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME COLOURED!

People were first called christians in Antioch (Acts:11;26) because others recognised a new and different depth of love and quality of life along with the faith we receive and profess in Jesus' Name.
Now the world still needs to see and experienc that same love expressed through the way we live our lives. It's so important to understand that God made and loves EVERYBODY, whatever our colour, and He wants us to copy Him in loving and caring for one another. How boring if we were all the same!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.